What is the Purchased Solar Plan?
By investing in a Solar PV System you collect 100% of the revenue earned. Income is generated by selling the electrical energy collected to your electricity provider (Hydro Company) at a fixed rate determined by the Ontario Government. Your investment will be backed by a 20-year government contract offering residents up to $4,000 annually or $80,000 over 20 years.
The Perks of Financing Your Own Solar Panel System
- The system is all yours, 100% ownership
- Ontario Government guarantees monthly income without any risks
- Includes a 25-year warranty on Panels, Racking System, and Micro Inverters.
And don’t forget the benefits to the environment and community! By Investing in a Solar PV System you:
- Create green jobs in Ontario,
- Stabilize energy prices, and
- Create a better energy infrastructure for Ontario
Looking at Return on Investments
Taking a look at the amount of return on a system compared to the investment’s cost you’ll see that owners profit from the Solar System in a way that it pays for itself. The earnings you receive will far surpass the investment.
The IESO (Independent Electricity System Operator) buys the generated electricity at a fixed rate of $0.294/kWh resulting in a return of investment averaging 8%. Our Guaranteed ROI means all you have to do is enjoy the comforts of going green.